We are a team of 20 that builds and maintains five themes (and more to come!) for the Shopify Theme Store. Our team is fully-remote and based in Canada, the US, and Europe.
About the Role
This is a full time, remote position with flexible working hours and environment. As long as you get the job done, you choose when, where and how you work.
We are looking for a Product Manager capable of owning the entire theme development process. Your responsibilities will include:
• Manage our development team to release theme improvements (features and bugs)
• Collaborate with our designer to create new sections, features, and general design updates
• Manage Shopify's mandatory feature releases (e.g. Dynamic Checkout Buttons, Predictive Search, major Theme Editor Updates)
• Act as Tier 3 theme support for tickets
• Provide the last line of QA defense before theme releases
• Analyze support tickets for theme improvement insights
• Develop internal development processes to streamline operations
About the Applicant
• 1-2 years of Shopify experience at an agency or as a freelancer
• Strong experience with Quality Assurance testing ideally in Shopify Theme development
• Experience managing and working alongside developers
• Strong design skills and/or experience managing web design projects (bonus points if you've designed your own sites)
• Experience (intermediate ideally) with HTML/CSS, jQuery and Liquid
• Strong drive, organization skills, and the ability to manage yourself
• Comfortable with working hours given the remote location of the team
• Fluent English written and spoken
• An excellent sense of humor :)
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.