Job Title: Product Manager
Location: Remote (full-time)
We're a development team that specializes in building themes, apps, and custom stores on Shopify. In 2020 we received Shopify’s Commerce Award for our UX and front-end development work. Our portfolio of merchants include flagship ecommerce brands like Versed skincare, OUAI, momofuku. Our themes are among the most popular in the Theme Store and power tens of thousands of stores across the globe.
As a Product Manager at Invisible, you’ll be responsible for owning updates to our themes. You’ll craft a release alongside one of our two partners, manage a team of developers to execute the ideas, and finally work with our designers to showcase your work in a demo store. You'll analyze industry design and UX trends, insights from the Theme Store, input from our support team, and feedback from merchants who purchase our themes to drive its progress.
- Manage a team of 3-5 developers on a 1-2 month release cycle.
- Collaborate with our design and development teams to identify areas of improvement for theme releases.
- Regularly assess merchant satisfaction and feedback through conversations with our support team and customer research.
- Routinely research industry trends and opportunities to improve the theme’s feature set.
- Incorporate bug fixes, technical debt updates, and Theme Store requirements into your release schedule.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a Product Management role.
- Familiarity with Shopify and an understanding of the Shopify Theme Store is a plus.
- Excellent eye for UI/UX design, e-commerce trends, branding, identity, and photography.
- Strong problem-solving, organization, and planning skills.
- Experience leading a technical team and creating product roadmaps.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and communicate your ideas effectively.
- Ability to speak with ease about technical problems. Coding experience is a plus but not essential.
- Self-motivated and capable of managing time efficiently in a remote and independent capacity.
- Preference to candidates from North America and the UK
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are requested to submit their resume or link to LinkedIn, and a brief explanation of why they are a good fit for this role. Send your info to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Invisible is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We encourage applications from individuals of all races, ethnicities, religions, sexes, sexual orientations, gender identities, national origins, and veteran or disability statuses.