About Invisible Themes
We are a team of 20 that builds and maintains five themes (and more to come!) for the Shopify Theme Store. Our team is fully-remote and based in Canada, the US, and Europe.
About the Role
This is a full time, remote position with flexible working hours and environment. As long as you get the job done, you choose when, where and how you work.
Demo stores are the single biggest key to success in the Theme Store. You will be responsible for creating Shopify sites that showcase our themes in the best light possible.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Determine design direction for existing and new demo stores
• Create layouts for core pages (Home, Product, Collection) and content pages
• Source images from brands and stock photo websites
• Create products (and edit PSD mockups)
• Write store content to bring the demo to life
• Continually update demo stores with new features
• Add the final touches and last-minute feature updates to releases
• Suggest new sections, features, and functionality for our themes based on your observations during theme setup and general industry trends
• Work closely with our management team to produce the best demos possible
• Manage theme store listing page
• Improve marketing strategies for our themes and brand
About the Applicant
The ideal candidate has experience working on demo stores or has setup a number (10+) of Shopify sites.
• Experience in the Shopify ecosystem and an excellent knowledge of Shopify and the Theme Editor
• Strong design skills and experience using Adobe Creative Cloud
• Ability to manage yourself with limited oversight, strong drive, and organization skills
• Fluent English written and spoken
• An excellent sense of humor :)
How to Apply
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.